4. Take Initiative: “No” and “stop” are just a suggestion really. Unless you are putting yourself in danger of course. Know what you want and make it happen. Strategize 5,678 ways to accomplish what you want and never give up. Ignore those fools around you that say you can’t do something or think differently than you. Demolish obstacles. Literally. Bring down the house.
5. Sleep: Being the powerhouse that you are you are going to need your rest. Shut your eyes when you need to. Recharge. You’ll think more clearly and rationally, reduce stress and feel less emotional. Get to bed at a reasonable hour, curl up in your blankets and energize for the next day. You have another big adventure coming your way and you need all the energy you can get!
6. Find Joy In Everything: Whether you are running your 20th errand of the day or spending the day at the parks in Disney World, be sure to enjoy every moment! These moments, no matter what you are doing, make up your life. Make every one memorable. You can find joy in everything your doing, just slow down so you can notice it.
7. Cry If You Have To: When life just gets to be too much, if things just keep going wrong, if those fools just really start to get to you, take a moment to yourself and let loose. Whimper, cry, breathe, or simply take a moment alone. You will be surprised at how quickly a little emotional release will put you back on track. Before you know it you’ll be mentally regenerated and ready to get back in the game!
8. Stand Your Ground: Stand by your beliefs and values. Not everyone will agree with you. Who cares. Don’t get angry, keep your hands to yourself and avoid pushing or hitting in order to express yourself. Not everyone needs to understand. Just you. That’s what matters.