It’s that time again! I am joining Running With Spoons for #thinkingoutloud Thursday! “A weekly celebration of quirks and randomness!”
1. I have a new product obsession. Countertime Nourishing Cleansing Balm. It’s called a cleansing balm, however, per recommendation I put it on and don’t wash it off. And. It’s. Amazing. I probably over use it because I often use it as spot treatments as well… It just seems to fix everything. Aka no makeup required… I swear, this is not an ad, however, my very dear [childhood] friend, Courtney, is a Beauty Counter consultant and we made a beauty and design trade. Logo for products. I won.
2. It’s school vacation week. Hubby, being a teacher means ‘mom vaca week.’ Kinda. Not really. But it’s way better with a partner in crime. A full week of three against two instead of one… well, I’ll take it any day.
4. And because hubby is home and sitting right next to me… I think I am going to
force see if he has anything to add to #thinkingoutloud Thursday.
“Kids everywhere. Poop everywhere. How much do these kids eat? Does it ever stop? At least it is grilling season.”
Titillating. Moving on…
5. I just need to note that twins with pom pom hats never gets old.
6. I do, however, agree with hubby on grilling season. Grilling. Sun. Walks. Picnics. The fire pit. Adirondack chairs… Does it get any better? Although, we have had a few beautiful days, Spring is having a hard time kicking Winter to the curb. Hence a two sweater day, today… April 23rd. Sad face.
And that closes #thinkingoutloud Thursday for me. If I look away from too many episodes of Lost, I will be, in fact, lost. As I was last time around at the close of the series.
Any randomness going on with you? Do tell…