Interested in participating the [Fill in Your Blank] to Bikini Challenge? Awesome. For me, making the small steps to achieve a big goal is a lot easier when surrounded by motivating, inspiring people with like goals.
1. First things first. [Fill in Your Blank] to Bikini. Name your challenge! Personalize it. What are your aspirations. What goals would you like to be a little closer at accomplishing come June 1st?
Maybe, its to build strength, clean up your diet, break an unhealthy habit, breaking free from your workout rut and exploring new options… Think about it. Journal about it. Or, Hey! Blog about it and Link-Up with me on Friday’s.
Fridays in May are my challenge ‘Week In Review’ blog posts. I will share my progress of the previous week and you are welcome to share yours in the comment section of each blog post.
2. Click Here to join the [Blank] to Bikini Facebook Group and join the conversation with other participants. Voice an accomplishment, an inspiring quote, an awesome meal or recipe you just tried, a sweat session you loved or hated! Ask a question. “How do you work through that 3 pm lull without mauling the vending machine?!” If you are faced with a challenge there are likely others in it or have worked through it. Use them! If you have a success story, share it. Everyone could use the inspiration.
3. Share your inspired and motivational thoughts, tips, pics, recipes, workouts… anything your little heart desires through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (your social media of choice)… and hashtag with #blanktobikini. You can then click on #blanktobikini to see all posts tagged with that hashtag.
5. Bonus For BLOGGERS: Blog about your progress and join the Link-Up on Fridays. Add this Challenge Button to your blog post. Link back to me on that respective week. (http://breakingthemommamold.
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://www.breakingthemommamold.com/” title=”Breaking The Momma Mold”><img src=”http://breakingthemommamold.com/blank_to_bikini_225x225_button.jpg” alt=”Breaking The Momma Mold: Blank To Bikini Challenge” style=”border:none;” /></a></div><br /><br /><br />
6. Join the Link-Up. Blogger or not. When you share a post on your social media account, whether it be Facebook or Twitter for example, you can click on your post to grab and copy it’s URL from the web browser. You can then come back to my blog post, scroll down… uh, uh a little up, above the comments and you will find a teeny tiny blue button that says ‘Add Your Link.’ (see the photo below for reference)! I understand this can be confusing. It’s even confusing trying to explain how-to. So if you like it and want to do it! If not, skip it!
So I think that sums it up! I hope you join, whether actively or silently. At the end of the day I hope you find motivation, inspiration and strength to make an ‘I want…’ to an ‘I have…’
Good luck! xoxo